5.06.2008

What?

How the hell does this even happen. I just took this no photoshop or anything. No sence either. What the hell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually didn't realize the "T" was fucked up until I stared at it for a good minute.

Anyway, HEY MAN!!!!!

Thanks for reading my stuff - I read yours too, lol. It pays to know that there's at least 1 person (besides myself) reading my BS. I laughed my ass off at your Jeremy Clarkson comment. It all makes sense now!

I actually have AIM and wireless Internet and everything here, but I haven't had a chance to get on yet. We're been all over the place since we got here. I can't explain how different this country is; it's fucking crazy. The food, the cars, the drivers, the atmosphere... Lucky for me there's still TV and Internet. :D

I'll get on AIM soon. Keep updating your blog, dude! I'm going to post a link to it on mine.

Tell everyone I said they're not high enough, and also HI SUP GUYS, lol.