One of the best days in my personal music history was the day i woke the fuck up and realized i loved the shit out of the Stone Temple Pilots. It happened quite late for me, mainly due to the face that for awhile i had heard these songs quite often on my then local DC 101 or 98 Rock. But as time went on, i heard them less and less and subsequently enjoyed them more and more. After hearing a good song of theres on the radio, I had to find out who they were. Plush, Sex Type Thing, Creep, Wicked Garden! I hadn't even known the titles of these songs, much less the artist.I realized these songs were ones I loved hearing on the radio as I grew up.
Fast forward to the present day, and I'm currently watching a video by MTV called Stone Temple Pilots Unplugged. This video is so stunning it straight up inspired me to write something about it. I heard an acoustic version of Plush yesterday on my current local version of 98Rock, and it was just not nearly as good as the Unplugged version.In this video, STP delivers some of the best renditions of there songs, probably the best possible. The only actual problem with it, is that it's too damn short, with a runtime of about 24 minutes with a total of like 5 or 6 songs. Now if record companies were smart they would of cut the audio and turned it into an EP. I would of totally bought it.
6 years ago

4 comments:
Kaitis! I haven't heard from you in weeks! I sent you a huge email but haven't heard back; did you get it? I like the new layout and I'm glad you're still posting. Next month I'm going to London and I'm going to try to get pictures of the location where Sun met with Widmore, lol!
Take care,
-Ben
Also I totally forgot to agree with the fact that Stone Temple Pilots are fucking awesome.
dude yeah BSS is amazing
have you heard the cd BSS presents Kevin Drew?
Safety Bricks is one of the best songs ive heard in a while
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment