7.25.2008

Sexdrive.

This isn't usually my thing, it's more something Mason would put up. But I recently came back from seeing Step Bros (review here) and can't get this trailer out of my head. It's a movie with Clark Duke, who I think is hilarious, and Seth Green, so it'll kick ass. Plus the trailer looked really funny, but I can't find it, making me think of what trailers I missed cause I got there late. Hopefully it wasn't Pineapple Express, they have a huge cutout for that movie at Muvico, it's amazing. Here's the only preview I can find online for now, although it looks lame, trust me. I'll post the trailer as soon as it's up.

4 comments:

Mason said...

haha
yeah dude ive heard some buzz about this movie online
i really wanna see the trailer
very soon il be seeing step brothers so ill definitly get to see it

Mason said...

also im downloading the Abrams show, i cant wait

Mason said...

oh yeah dude i've seen a few
of them so funny micheal cera has the best humor yeah the other dude is funny too i actually saw the trailers 2 days ago before step brothers
looks pretty funny, the seth green part cracked me up.

Mason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.