skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
10.02.2008
I'd rock it.
If only I actually owned this.
edit:
It's possible
although i'm not sure how good cafepress is, it's also much too expensive, and way higher than I would charge if I had a choice.
1 comment:
Mason
said...
thats badass
October 6, 2008 at 2:35 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read.
Clickless Classics
(10)
Esoteric
(7)
Honda
(2)
K
(6)
Last words
(4)
Tampa
(3)
Useless.
(13)
About.
Kaitis
Tampa, FL, United States
We Rate Stuff
is the best site on the entire internet.
Thanks to
John Mayer
,
KanYe West
, and
Mark Hoppus
for the inspiration for theinternetisuseless.
Esoteric is an attempt of Fresh to Death clothing.
Open to ideas, expansion, and
feedback.
Insert internet sarcasm if necessary.
View my complete profile
Useless.
The New Rockstar Philosophy
6 years ago
cigarettes and ludes
15 years ago
Entries of an Attention Deficate..
17 years ago
We-Rate-Stuff
things.
© 2008 M. Kaitis. It's all mine,
if it's not,
let me know.
1 comment:
thats badass
Post a Comment