I'm currently listening to the Cassino Demo. The amazing band that was Northstar split up in April 2005. The two guitarist/vocalists started the band Cassino and the demo came out soon after that. These three songs are simply amazing. Slow acoustic songs, that i just think are so fucking good. So i'm putting them up free, on here. In 07 Cassino's Cd came out and it was one of the biggest letdowns of my life. Overproduced, bullshit. The exact same thing that happened to Northstar from Is this thing loaded? to Pollyanna.
Fucking Suits.
Right click and Save As, please.
edit:dead links, sry. I hope you can hear these somehow. Contact me, worst case scenario.
Cassino - The Gin War
Cassino - Platano
Cassino - American Low
6 years ago

1 comment:
Haha, thanks dude.
I made him myself! :D He's not as cool as your robot, though. That thing is fucking sweet. Does he have a name yet? Like Stevebot or something? Or Frank?
Post a Comment